Thanks to all who applied! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Terms & Conditions
- Arrive as early as 6:30am to set up. No vehicles in the alley after 10:45am. No Vendor will be accepted after 10:45am. You have 15 minutes to unload and move your car.
- Booth space will be assigned at vendor check-in and will be first-come-first-serve. Maps with assigned spaces will be provided. No particular space is guaranteed. If a conflict should arise, the Non-Food Vendor Chairperson will have the final decision. Their word is FINAL!
- Vendors are responsible for finding their own parking.
- The Dally In The Alley reserves the right to reject any application. Should the Dally reject an application before the festival date, the vendor’s application fees will be refunded minus $8 dollar transaction fee.
- Vendors may NOT play music at their booth.
- Vendors consent to being photographed for Dally in the Alley publicity/promotion purposes.
- Vendors may not sell merchandise that contain the words “Dally in the Alley” as this trademark is owned by the North Cass Community Union.
- We are an equal opportunity festival and accept a variety of vendors selling a wide range of products. We encourage vendors that can offer unique items and we ask that you keep mass produced items (think "Made in China" kitsch) to an absolute minimum.
- Non-food vendors may NOT sell food or drink with the exception of bottled water.
- The Dally does not supply electricity to non-food vendors. Non-food vendors may not plug into Dally electricity or outlets on neighboring houses/apartment buildings.
- Generators are prohibited. City of Detroit fire code prohibits the use of generators within our festival footprint. Should you disobey, vendors may be cited by the Fire Marshall and ejected from Dally.
- Vendor agrees to pay the vendor license fee assessed by the City of Detroit.
- Dally does NOT provide vendors with tables, chairs, tents, etc.
- Refunds will be given up until the close date, however will be minus the transaction fee. Refunds requested after the close date will be minus the city license fee and transaction fee and will only be given until 3 days before the event. Refunds requested after that date will not be given.
- Vendors must stay within their purchased spaces. Spaces are 10x10. All of your booth materials must stay within that measurement and my not spill out into the walkways as this is against police and fire code and may result in a ticket if the vendor refuses to comply as well as permanent banishment from future Dally's.
- Vendor decorum: Vendors are to treat Dally staff and each other with respect and kindness. Dally staff are volunteers and are doing this out of a love for the festival and the community and should you berate, argue, or physically assault Dally staff you will be subject to ejection and permanent banishment from future Dally's.
I have read and understand the above Non-Food Vendor Policies. I agree that if I violate one or more of the Non-Food Vendor Policies the Dally in the Alley has the right to remove me from the Dally festival grounds without refund of my application fee.