2013 NON-FOOD VENDOR APPS AVAILABLE JUNE 1st
Terms and Conditions
- Arrive as early as 6:30 a.m. to check in at Forest and Second. At Check-In we will be giving people their vendor booth locations. No vehicles in the alley after 11:00 a.m. No vendor will be accepted after 11:30 a.m. You have 15 minutes to unload and move your car.
- Booth space will be assigned at vendor check-in and will be first-come-first-serve. Maps with assigned spaces will be provided. No particular space is guaranteed. If a conflict should arise, the Non-Food Vendor Chairperson will have the final decision. Please be kind to one another.
- Vendors may not park on Hancock Avenue as this space will be limited to Dally organizers and volunteers. Vendors are responsible for finding parking on the neighboring streets, alleys, or lots.
- The Dally In The Alley reserves the right to reject any application. Should the Dally reject an application before the festival date, the vendor’s application fees will be refunded minus $8 dollar transaction fee (only if paid online or with credit card).
- No boom box music, period.
- Vendors consent to being photographed for Dally in the Alley publicity/promotion purposes.
- Vendors may not sell merchandise that contain the words “Dally in the Alley” as this trademark is owned by the North Cass Community Union.
- Mass-produced merchandise (e.g., sunglasses, necklaces, and carvings) will not be accepted.
- Non-food vendors may not sell food or drink with the exception of bottled water.
- The Dally does not supply electricity to non-food vendors. Non-food vendors may not plug into Dally electricity or outlets on neighboring houses/apartment buildings.
- Vendor agrees to pay the vendor license fee accessed by the City of Detroit.
- Vendor spaces will NOT be assigned prior to the date of the event. No exceptions!
- Bring your own chairs AND TABLES.